Victorian cottage in the City just by London's fashionable Brick Lane
REF - 1618
(Click on pictures to see them bigger)
Description This charming and romantic Victorian cottage apartment is a listed building in the heart of London's Spitalfields area and is a stone's throw from Brick Lane, Shoreditch and Spitalfields market. This is currently the most fashionable area of London with its art galleries, bars, restaurants, vintage clothes shops, street markets and vibrant nightlife. The cottage is one of a small group each with private courtyard onto picturesque gardens shared among them. Although only a street away from the hustle and bustle of Brick Lane with its all night beigel shops, this street is very peaceful and quiet with a feeling of being in the countryside. The apartment has plenty of natural light and has recently been refurbished to high standard whilst maintaining a period feel. Excellent transport links on bus, rail and tube are nearby with Liverpool Street station under 10 minutes walk and London's West End just 4 stops by tube.
NotesThe accommodation consists of:
- Bedroom with double bed, tall mirrored wardrobe, dressing table which can unfold to be used as a dining table.
- Bathroom with basin, shower, wc
- Separate fully equipped kitchen with full gas hob, extractor hood, electric oven, washing machine, fridge, breakfast bar, kettle, toaster, espresso machine
- Living room with 2 sofas, gas fireplace, radio/cassette
- Large cupboard with vacuum cleaner, hairdryer, ironing board, iron and plenty of space to hang coats etc
- Towels and linen included. *Final cleaning included - no hidden extras*
- Apartment is fully centrally heated.
- Local mobile phone available to rent at 5 GBP per day (exc calls).
Reservation PolicyA small booking deposit is required in advance to confirm a booking. Remaining rental can either be paid online in advance or cash on arrival as you prefer. Please note that we do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
30 or more days before arrival: Full refund of the payment (excluding booking deposit).
8 until 29 days before arrival: 50% refund of the payment (excluding booking deposit).
7 days before arrival or less: No refund.